The Vision is to be a successful Professional Centre which delivers on its commitment to provide first rate training in the field of Ornamental Horticulture & Landscaping and General Agriculture.
The Mission is to provide quality training to learners who have a passion for agriculture and its associated fields so as to produce competent and innovative graduates.
To provide the knowledge, skills and attitudes to interested, and motivated pre-service persons (S5 School leaver) and in service persons who are willing to take up a career in Agriculture or ornamental Horticulture and landscaping sector and other associated fields at craft and pre-technical level, so as to become competent employees or entrepreneurs.
The Institute also has the mandate to provide training to the farming community and the general public through refresher or short courses.
We are dedicated to meet the needs of the sectors we serve by:
- Supporting the mission and vision of the Institute.
- Focusing on learners and stakeholder needs.
- Responding to the changing needs of the agricultural and the ornamental horticulture sector
- Creating new programmes and services to meet identified needs.
- Continuously evaluating and improving programmes, services, systems and policies.
- Using a shared decision-making process.
- The following posts are vacant:
- Registrar x 1
- Quality assurance officer x1
- Site and facility manager x1
- System support officer x1
- Language teacher x1
- Deputy Director x1
- Lecturer x1